Wednesday 12 October 2016

Whats new?

I listed two beautiful Victorian chatelaine purses in the shop.

Antique French silver mesh chatelaine purse - SOLD

and this sweet little beaded chatelaine purse - SOLD

Large figure of Christ, originally it would have been part of a very large cross - SOLD

Vintage French chalkware Madonna - SOLD

Set of 6 vintage French kitchen canisters - SOLD

I also listed two fabulous old cast iron enamel trivets in amazing colours. This first large trivet is the most fantastic sea green ( better than in the photos ) - SOLD

and I love the hearts and curls in this turquoise trivet - SOLD

Another piece of vintage French kitchenalia, fab Art Deco tea towel rack - SOLD

I had six bundles of these 1950s French letters listed, they are all SOLD -

I have a large collection of smallish vintage French Holy Water fonts and it is time they came out of the box they are stored in and perhaps go to new homes. I don't have the room to display them all and it seems such a shame to keep them in the box and just look at them occasionally. I'll be listing them over the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by, toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Hello sweetie,
Your goodies and beautiful things from France are endless, and I believe you saying there is no room for more, lol-
Love the trivets, your madonna, and the bunches of letters, Liz. Ahhhh always something happy and lovely to see here, on your blog ,dearest friend !!
Love from Dorthe