Saturday 15 October 2016

I've been good :-)

Been listing more little treasures in my Etsy shop.

Beautiful rose fabric covered vintage French box -

A delightful little vintage French glass jewellery box - SOLD

The blue colour of this antique French apothecary/pharmacy bottle is just amazing - SOLD

I also dipped into my vintage and antique tin collection again. 

This is a vintage French Betises des Cambrai tin, love the kind of dusky lavender colour of the lid - SOLD

This is an enormous shop/window display advertising tin, English this time, Slade Caramel Toffy - SOLD

A lovely La Seve de Vosges tin, the pale salmon pink background colour is gorgeous - SOLD

This dark blue and gold tin featuring a Phoenix is just stunning - SOLD

I think this vintage English Baret Ware tin used to hold tea - SOLD

I also listed another tea strainer/tea sieve as 2 of the 3 I listed a few days ago are already sold - SOLD

I was rummaging through my box of vintage sewing notions and found a couple more of these vintage French bone rings on cards - ALL SOLD

I put together a collection of antique and vintage French pen nib boxes, their graphics and colours are so fabulous - SOLD

Vintage French painted chalkware statue of Sacred Heart Christ - SOLD

A vintage French painted chalkware figure of the Virgin Mary - SOLD

They both came from the same family and I would love it if they both went to the same new home together.

I am starting to list more of my antique French Holy Water Font collection as well. This is a metal Lourdes souvenir one - SOLD

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Liz you have been such a good girl listing all your treasures - tins, statues and those bone rings look so interesting for using to hang our artwork!
You will be receiving something in the mail in several days time!
Love and hugs,
Suzy