Sunday 2 November 2014

Today - Two!

Not much, lol, but as I said yesterday, one or two a day is probably the way to go for me. I am struggling with getting to grips with the new computer. Windows 8.1 is such a PITA. But  you don't want to hear about that here, you want to see the two listing I put up today, don't you?

Here they are -

A set of three graduated French copper colanders, fabulous kitchen decor -
SOLD





and this really sweet antique French tin with the loveliest Springtime theme - SOLD




I wonder how long I'll be able to keep this one or two a day listing up?? :-)

Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Wonderful to see you here again, today my dear Liz, -and some of your fantastic pieces...they are all beautiful, and so decorative !!
Keep going, so I can tell you Hello every day :-)
Sending you smiles, and hugs from my little island -
Dorthe, xx