Monday 5 October 2015

New listings

I've been busy :-). These are today's listings -

The biggest and most beautiful antique French communion bow armband I have ever found -


12 gilt toleware antique curtain rings -


A matching pair of vintage religious plaques with medals of St. Theresa and the Virgin Mary -

Set of 6 gold plated mini wine tasting cups - SOLD

2 vintage French fish shaped moulds/molds, 1930s and 1950s -


Antique copper bed warming pan/hot water bottle -

Antique French school exercise book, handwritten pages - SOLD, more available


Superb boxed set consisting of a carving set and a matching salad server set - SOLD



What am I going to post tomorrow?

Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Hi my dear, another wonderful post filled with wonders from your beloved France.
So much diversity and so many things one "can`t live without "
Liz last week you mentioned ,you would write me back, the same evening, if you did, it did not reach me Sweet friend !!
Hugs,Dorthe