Friday 28 November 2014

Ladies Day

Hush, don't say it, I know, I fell off the wagon, I didn't show anything yesterday! I broke my promise, bad me. I renewed a couple of things which had sold and which I had more of, and that was it. Too much to do, too grey and dark a day to take photos.
Today was ok for taking pics and I think I must have been in a bit of a romantic mood, as I picked feminine and pretty little things. Took so many pics that it took me most of the day to edit and package them up for weighing, lol, and then it was too late to list much. I did put three pretty little feminine things in the shop though, and the rest will be listed tomorrow. But you can have a preview on my main Lalaland blog, the photos were pretty so I showed them there as well.

Here are the three vintage pyjama/nightdress cases I listed tonight -

Round quilted silk nightie case - SOLD



Very prettily embroidered deep dusky raspberry nightie case - SOLD




Deeply padded and quilted rich pink pyjama case - SOLD




Look out for more pretty little trinkets tomorrow!
Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Liz
Sent you an email in lieu of commenting here but just adore these beautiful quilted cases!
xox Suzy

Dorthe said...

How about living in a world where one have such beautiful cases for the pyjama !! Not me ,--I`m afraid, that my cotton one would not fit inside ,lol.
Hope your weekend is lovely ,dearest Liz,- sorry to have been absent .
Hugs and kiss,
Dorthe