Friday 26 September 2014

A few new things

I know, I am so terribly slow at listing and posting. But here are a few things which have recently gone into my Etsy shop.

Beautiful home decor for the Fall season, copper bowl - SOLD

A gift set for a wine lover -

Antique French velvet benitier/Holy Water font - SOLD

Vintage French absinthe spoon - SOLD, but more available

Set of 6 vintage French tart tins - SOLD

Huge fabric collage inspiration kit - SOLD, TWO MORE KITS AVAILABLE

Vintage French animal shape chocolate molds - SOLD



Set of six vintage French chocolate molds - SOLD

Fabulous faux metal French chocolate box - SOLD

Set of 2 vintage Koh-I-Noor boxes -

Gorgeous vintage French Spa glass in basket -

Antique chalkware plaque of Jesus Christ -

Set of two vintage French cheese molds -

Huge French monk's rosary - SOLD

Beautiful colour! Aqua enamelware vintage French lunch pail - SOLD

There are probably some I have missed, and I will list more over the next few days. 

Wishing you all a great weekend,
toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

It is amazing, how many wonderful great finds you can go on bringing home from The French Brocantes, dear Liz.
So many beautiful, and unusual pieces, and many I fall in love with.
Sending you weekend hugs, and loving greetings.
Dorthe, xxx