Sunday 16 March 2014

It has been ages

Yes, I know it has been ages since I posted on here. It seemed that whenever I listed things, before I had a chance to blog on here about them, they sold. Not that I am complaining, lol! You probably know from my main blog that we have recently got back from France again, where I did manage to buy a few new treasures, yay. I had planned to get cracking on the listing straight away when we got back 10 days ago, but within a day I had done something awful to my back and yesterday was the first day I could bear to sit at the computer for a while and list.

Here are the little treasures which I have listed in my shop -

Set of 6 French Art Deco napkins/serviettes -

Set of 6 vintage French tart tins - SOLD

St. Therese Holy Water Font - SOLD

Huge French Monk's/Nun/s rosary - SOLD

The cutest little home made vintage French toy -

Set of 12 silver plated cake/dessert forks in original box - SOLD

Adorable small French Holy Water Font/benitier - SOLD

The prettiest little French tart tins, set of 5 - BOTH SETS SOLD

Notre Dame de Lourdes benitier/Holy Water Font - SOLD



Antique French spindles for hand spinning wool - SOLD

Commemorative French wine tasting cup -

Set of 12 1950s ice cream sundae spoons - SOLD

19th Century Church altar candelabra candlestick base - SOLD

I have also released another set of those beautiful small apothecary/pharmacy bottles, as they are so popular - SOLD, one more set available

And as this trim is so popular, I have listed another 200cm length - SOLD, more available


I'll be listing some more treasures tomorrow!

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz, I`m glad to read you feel better,at last, and now being able to sit without too much pain, I hope it will soon be all over my friend.
Your goodies, makes me wish for things I did not know I wanted 10 minutes ago :-)
Hope the sun is out shining on you.
Hugs Dorthe,xxx

Rhonda said...

Sweet Liz, I'm so sorry to hear of your back trouble. How uncomfortable that must be.

I hope you are feeling better real soon.

I smashed my finger closing a window and it still hurts! Ouch! It's very hard to create when you cannot hold the material. I can type though, go figure.

Love your new items and I'm off to check out your shop!!

Love ya, Rhonda