Wednesday 20 November 2013

Just listed

I am trying, I really am, to be a better shop keeper and stock the shelves more frequently. So here is what I have listed today -

Beautiful and wearable 1891 French crucifix/cross - SOLD



Antique French school atlas from the late 1800s with lots of maps - SOLD, another one available



Vintage French nun's or monk's HUGE rosary - SOLD



Set of TWELVE vintage French silver plate teaspoons - SOLD




Vintage postcard booklet of Versailles and the Trianons - SOLD



Delightful vintage French rosary, tiny warm yellow faceted tiny glass beads- SOLD



Vintage French corkscrew - SOLD



Vintage French statue of Saint Antoine de Pardoue - SOLD



Antique French apothecary/pharmacy tin in the shape of a book - SOLD



More to come tomorrow, or maybe even tonight. I am trying to stay up so that I can watch the start of the first Ashes match in Australia. Arrgghhh! Not sure I'll manage it, but it gives me a chance to list a couple more things.

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you really do find the most beautiful of treasures..ooh..la la!

Dorthe said...

Oh Liz, I just had to visit your shop and buy the lovely rosary, to my little collection, -thank you for alwayes having such irresistable pieces .
Hugs from Dorthe