Monday 9 September 2013

Last listings from France

Yes, we are going back to the UK for a few weeks! Here are the latest listings in my Etsy shop -

Beautiful statue of the Virgin Mary - SOLD


Some more vintage French button cards. White buttons -

Purple buttons on original card -

French expanding trivet/pot stand -




Lovely old Bergamotes de Nancy tin - SOLD

Double sided Art Deco Lourdes/Virgin Mary - SOLD


Weird and wonderful 'mouchette Bebe' - SOLD

Two Bistro kitchen sugar/salt/flour shakers, great industrial look - SOLD

Cast iron enamelled antique soap dish - SOLD

The sweetest OOAK handmade antique French baby shoe - SOLD

A selection of professional quality French patisserie baking forms.
Savarins - SOLD. more available

Cone/horn shaped baking forms - SOLD

Oval tart tins - SOLD. more available

Round petit gateau tins - SOLD

A sweet sewing kit, Souvenir de Strasbourg - SOLD

Antique French pince nez, great for Halloween vignettes - SOLD

I will be listing a few other things tonight and tomorrow, but that will be it then for a few days, until we are back in the UK and I have had a chance to adjust all the listings again.

Toodlepip  xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

So beautiful, and great finds again, my dearest Liz.
And oh yes, that bèbè shoe is the most lovely little piece of a shoe.But so many other amazing things ,like the madonna, -the pot stand- shakers, soap dish .................I will not go on-lol- but just say I love it all--and wish you a good evening and a healtphy sleep my friend!!
Love from Dorthe

Rhonda said...

Sigh, wish I could buy them ALL. I've got to be good for a bit. sigh