Tuesday 9 October 2012

Whats new in the shop?

I need more hours in the day, I always seem to be behind with what I should be doing, like keeping you informed on here, for example. I get sidetracked too easily. I haven't listed all that much on Etsy either, I have been in a crafting mood, as you will have seen if you follow my main blog. And there are a few projects I haven't blogged about yet. But a few things have made it in ( and out of ) the Etsy shop ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaCroixRosion )-

Stunning aurora borealis crystal bead rosary - SOLD

St. Therese plaque on red velvet - SOLD

Authentic French vine corkscrew - SOLD

Amazing architectural salvage piece from an enormous antique French clock -
SOLD

Very tactile antique French coat ( and hat ) hook - SOLD

Silver and white French face powder box,  PARIS parfumerie -

Velvet covered scallop shell trimmed with metal thread braid and the sweetest tiny ribbon flowers - SOLD

Mixed media collage of  the Madonna and Child - SOLD

Fun French ephemera, small envelopes -

THE most delightful tea cosy, handmade French lace, beautifully soft light coral pink ruffle - SOLD

Large vintage French tin with a beautiful red and gold oriental theme and the prettiest inside, butterflies! - SOLD


Antique French two handled chopper -

And some which have already gone to new homes.
Two very large extraordinary rosaries - BOTH SOLD


A beautiful old French tin Bergamottes de Nancy - SOLD

and this gorgeous little box - SOLD

 as well as the N Y stamps - SOLD

I'll be listing some of the linens which I brought back from France over the next few days, linen towels, beautifully monogrammed sets of napkins/serviettes, and some very pretty vintage braids. I just need a nice bright day, grrr, its horridly grey and dank out there again today, no good for taking photographs.

Toodlepip xxx

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz,
Did you think I could leave without
purchasing that beautiful crystal bead rosary? No I could not :-)
It had to be a part of my collection.

Hope all is well my friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Rhonda said...

Oh, lucky you, Dorthe!! Liz, your finds are the cream of the crop, as they say, somewhere in this land.

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful vintage pieces~