Wednesday 13 June 2012

Long time no post

I am so happy that you haven't deserted me and are still here, even though I haven't posted anything on here during our stay in France. I will take me a long time to work out the French postal system and all the different option, thats why  I had decided to list new treasures once we were back in England. Well, now we are back, and I have indeed started listing some of the beautiful little treasures I found in France.  A few things, which I had shown on my blog,  had already gone before I had a chance to list them. But here are pics of the ones which have made it into the Etsy shop -



ALL  SOLD -
SOLD -

The beautiful pendant is SOLD - 
1 SOLD, 1 available -
SOLD -

The gothic arch is now SOLD
SOLD -


They are listed HERE in my Etsy shop, it is so much more convenient. I'll carry on listing for the next week or two, so please check back often to see whether there are any little treasures your heart desires.

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ooh, love them all...but I'd better behave myself, tee hee.

Dorthe said...

Liz , so many beautiful things,that I love, -BUT the sale here isnot what I could dream about, so I will leave it to someone lucky to purchase your wonderful goodies.
Hope you are feeling well, after returning home, and that it is not too stress filled ,to be on your way to France, in a little minute :-)
Love to you, sweet friend.
xx,Dorthe