Saturday 25 September 2010

French Linens now being listed

Well, at least some of them. Why oh why don't I ever get as much as done as I have planned? I thought I would have a lovely quiet afternoon, putting together some lace bundles, and what happens? My DS1 brought loads of washing over, lol. His washing machine had broken down. Perhaps I'll get the lace bundles done tonight. There are some very exquisite narrow laces amongst the ones I am going to list, I am pretty sure they are handmade. They would be so lovely for anybody who makes antique dolls clothes or small vintage treasures. Ah well, thats for later. I'll start with my favourite towels, I think. The easiest way to find things is probably by clicking on the labels on the right hand side.

Alrighty, off to start listing. Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Hi dear,
what beautifull old linnens,-I own a few,like them, and they are so fantastic to feel in ones hands, --and love the last photo,also showing your green fantastic porzelain? gorgeus, Liz.
Have a lovely sunday ,dear-here it is storming, and foggy-not very nice, but anyway I have to sit in my workroom, making angels, for christmas...
Big hug, Dorthe